Sydney, Day 2


Dog Overlooking Bondi Beach I, originally uploaded by sheepyak.

Ben Folds makes me want to learn how to play the piano. I was reminded of this when I saw him in concert last night. In concert at the Opera House. Earlier that day, we went to Bondi Beach - one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. We walked a little ways down the Coastal Walkway before turning around to meet up with some others who had done other things in the morning. We never found them (we found out later that they got off at the wrong bus stop and were an hour late to the meeting place), but we had a good meal at a cafe across from the beach. After that, a friend and I continued down the Coastal Walkway, all the way to Coogee Beach before catching the bus back to the CBD (Central Business District). A great walk on the beach and a great concert in the evening made yesterday a great day.

More photos from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment